Monday, April 03, 2006

I'm a Geek (surprise, surprise)

Well, I'm sure those who know me personally will not protest, but my score was 48/60! Prospective employers, please keep in mind: this is not a scientific survey!

I actually found this survey while reading "Who's Building the Next Web?" The term "Next Web" is synonymous with Web 2.0 I suppose. Anyways, I was already aware of some of these startups (like Plum, I can't wait for that one), but the rest were news to me. I think any company that contributes to making technology a seamless and integral part of our lives is "building the next web."

I worry that I may need to plan more primitive camping trips (no cell phone, no camp grounds, no nothing electronic) to balance out my techie lifestyle. Will the wilderness soon be crowded full of 20-something geeks trying to "get away?!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home